Calorie Counter Android App is a simple app to find the Calorie and Nutrition Facts for the foods. Download this best android app for your android mobile and keep a tab on your diet for free.
Calorie Counter Android App takes the feedback and collective experience of members to discover what really works. We are totally independent and try not to give recommendations but rather provide the tools and framework for everyone to achieve their goals as the community generates answers to all food, diet and exercise questions.
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you’re eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
Calorie Counter Android App uses international/metric units and can be customised with own meals/foods. This android app uses geographic regions for central food database (updateable), very flexible.
Calorie Counter Android App is the best android Android App available free and is last updated on November 10, 2013 and the latest version is 2.2.4. This is currently trending in Android Market under health & fitness android apps and already has 10,000,000 – 50,000,000 installations.
The android app size is 2.6 M and is a free android app. This android app is rated 4.4 with 64,791 reviews in android market at the time of writing this post. Download this app from Google android market.